I have made a decision to skip the JLPT this year even though I have already applied for it.
The reason is that
1) I am tired of studying when I don’t have the right books.
2) I don;t have the right books because the darn red shirts burnt CTW and I can’t get to Isetan
3) I just don’t feel that enthusiastic about the exam anymore.
4) I am not going to work in a Japanese company.
5) I will continue to be a teacher, so Japanese isn’t that necessary.
6) Even if I apply for the Monbusho, it doesn’t matter if I can speak the language or not. I need to go there to study the language again IF i manage to get it.
7) Thammasat is too far away. Bad exam site.
8 ) If I take the next exam, I would know what I will get in the exam. I don’t have to be the first victims.
9) it’s just 800 baht. Not worth it if I FAIL it.
10) I am lazy.