You may wonder where on earth I have been during all those days of not updating my blog. Well, I still want to write posts for my blog, but the only thing that prevents me is the lack of time I have. So what I’ll do is to briefly tell you (I don;t know who you are not you anyway) about how life treats me like a piece of …..of …. paper.
1) I found that I have tumors growing all over my body. These tumors are called neurofibromatosis or NF1. Supposed to be non-cancerous but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t hurt. Sometimes it hurt so much that I can;t even sleep sideways, sit, or use my hands. Those tumors are located in the nerves, so yes, IT f***ing HURTS.
2) Had one tumor removed. as big as my thumb, and the surgery hurts like hell. I totally hate it. The surgery was done on my lower arm, which means I wont be able to do much with my arms and hands, that includes drawing. I haven’t been drawing or writing with a pencil/pen/whtever, and that totally sucks
3) I had tumors in my head too. I don’t think it’s the brain tumor, but just head tumor? I don’t know. But finally, I am like a Korean female protagonist, having these weird things in me that (hasn’t) threaten my life yet but the difference is, i am the forever alone girl so no Korean/Japanese/Asian prince will be there to weep for me. But that’s fine. Kazuma, my Nintendo DS boyfriend from Tokimeki is still with me. (I am just kidding. I am not that hopeless, but close…..okay?)
4) I had loads of essays to write. No. I am not studying, just a homework helper and I get loads of cash already for these two months.
5) I MADE a DISCOVERY that for my 25 years of living, I encountered with a psychopath who brings misfortune to my life. I mean, a real psychopath. If he’s not one, then he can be some “born to be evil guy” so maybe I’ll change this to “Monster kid”.
6) No, i wasn’t affected by the flood, but i evacuated to Pattaya anyway.
7) I’ll stop this now. I am getting tired of writing.
8) I still love Tegoshi Yuya
9) I am going to L’arc en Ciel concert on March 7th
10) I am going to write about the monster kid.
That’s it for the fast, boring update.